Flutter dart GRPC client - null safety

I have searched in Google and I found directly the https://pub.dev/packages/js mentioned in Redis.
But I have a difficulty to understand how to setup the ServerEventsClient and return the events.
Thank you anyway . we will see what we can do or not

We were succesful with ASP.Net Core gRPC- web and dart gRPC- web, creating the protos with a tool (I think yours) without Envoy. Not Server Sent Events. Simply a gRPC connection and server streaming.

1 Like

Cool, nice to know that ASP.NET Core’s gRPC Web endpoint works as advertised.

Which sounds like you’re successful in using gRPC Server Stream Client to consume the ServerEventsFeature.

Not with the Server Stream Client. We had tried at the beginning with the dart grpc-web client to connect to ServiceStack service API (enabled gRPC and CORS) and got this error from the service
Error: gRPC Error (code: 14, codeName: UNAVAILABLE, message: XhrConnection status 0, details: null, rawResponse: )
After that we tried with .Net Core grpc-web again the same unary test with dart grpc-web client and it was succesful. After that we suceeded with the server streaming. I don’t know if Server Stream client could be succesful, maybe, because we failed in the unary call.(simple hello)