We have problem with self hosted application. The app is using .NET 4.5. and SS 4.0.42
When I start application in Windows 8.1 development environment or any other Windows 8.1 system the app works fine serving properly all services and static/Razor html pages.
The same binary launched on Windows Server 2008 r2 - starts properly with no errors but when I request any web page I get “503 Service Unavailable”
Of course we did “netsh http add urlacl url=http://*:8088/ user=Everyone”
I have no exceptions and errors - service is running fine in debug console version. The only problem is - every request gets 503.
The operating system is freshly installed with default settings - firewalls are turned off and .NT 4.5 installed.
I got no idea what is wrong.