Best Way to Get Related Denormalized Data using PocoDynamo

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this type of question or not, so I will just put it and if I need to go somewhere else I can.

I understand that how DynamoDB Stores information is very different than, say, MSSQL. Data normalization is sacrificed on the altar of speed. I get that.

When looking at the documentation on PocoDynamo related items… I am a little confused. How do we use PocoDynamo to help us keep this denormalized data in sync?

In my case, I have the following objects in my Table:

public class Building : BaseModel
{
[AutoIncrement]
public long Id { get; set; }
public string Name { get; set; }
public string Description { get; set; }

[References(typeof(Organization))]
public long OrganizationId { get; set; }
}

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to automatically get the OrganizationName using that organizationID from within PocoDynamo.

If not, then that means I need to store the OrganizationName with the Building and then Update that OrganizationName on the building object anytime that it changes… correct? Or am I not thinking correctly on this? Am I missing something within PocoDynamo that would help me with a solution to this?

Thanks for the help. This is my first time working with DynamoDb and the same with PocoDynamo (clearly).

This is a general DynamoDB design question where they recommend that you denormalize your data.