Binu Thayamkery - 128 - Mar 11, 2014

I am getting this error when I added ServiceStack.Stripe into my project…Independently my stripe tests work…also my other tests, get this error when I mix both. I updated to 4.0.12

Any clue, BTW, binding redirect did not help !!!

Could not load file or assembly ‘ServiceStack.Interfaces, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e06fbc6124f57c43’ or one of its dependencies. 

Is your project you’re referencing ServiceStack.Stripe from a PCL project?

Binu Thayamkery:

Nope. BTW here is the log from Fusion Log Viewer…

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = ServiceStack.Interfaces, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e06fbc6124f57c43
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Project-Nepris/nepris-solution/Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests/bin/Debug
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
LOG: Dynamic Base = NULL
LOG: Cache Base = C:\Users\binu\AppData\Local\Temp\jlrqwezz.zdk\wq1cgeqw.rmx
LOG: AppName = Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests
Calling assembly : ServiceStack.OrmLite, Version=4.0.12.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Project-Nepris\nepris-solution\Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests\bin\Debug\Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests.dll.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: 
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Redirect found in application configuration file: 4.0.0.0 redirected to 4.0.12.0.
LOG: Post-policy reference: ServiceStack.Interfaces, Version=4.0.12.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=e06fbc6124f57c43
LOG: GAC Lookup was unsuccessful.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Project-Nepris/nepris-solution/Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests/bin/Debug/ServiceStack.Interfaces.DLL.
LOG: Assembly download was successful. Attempting setup of file: C:\Project-Nepris\nepris-solution\Nepris.Subscription.Data.Integration.Tests\bin\Debug\ServiceStack.Interfaces.dll
LOG: Entering download cache setup phase.
LOG: Assembly Name is: ServiceStack.Interfaces, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Build Number
ERR: The assembly reference did not match the assembly definition found.
ERR: Setup failed with hr = 0x80131040.
ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated.

ok it’s because they’re PCL dlls, so they need the PCL NuGet client packages.

Hang with me, I’ll change the NuGet packages to have both a normal an PCL version of the NuGet pkgs.

Binu Thayamkery:

Thanks…

hanging :slight_smile:

ok try uninstalling/re-installing again, I’ve changed the ServiceStack.Stripe package as the .NET 4.0 pkg and added a new ServiceStack.Stripe.Pcl for PCL clients

Binu Thayamkery:

Thanks Demis. All looks good now.