Configure IServiceCollection and IApplicationBuilder

Hi is possible to use a plugin to configure IServiceCollection and IApplicationBuilder?
I have a few lib that need to add deps globally, and a few external libraries which need those.

Not exactly they need to be run before the AppHost is even instantiated so can’t be a Plugin or even in AppHost.Configure() but have a look at Modular Startup and the IConfigureServices and IConfigureApp Interfaces which will let you add custom registrations there, your Plugin can even implement them, but be aware they’ll always be executed if the interfaces are found within the scanned assemblies, I.e. it’s not possible to only execute them when the plugin is registered as it needs to be run before plugins are registered

Ok, i was looking to avoid to do that because i loved the idea to have to just add a reference to a library and set plugin.
I just did a quick hack and noticed that if i add plugins on the apphost ctor, i can cycle them on the following override, but at this point i think maybe hi should just add some extensions method on IServiceCollection and IApplicationBuilder.

public override void Configure(IServiceCollection services)
        {
            foreach (var plugin in Plugins)
            {
                (plugin as IConfigureServices)?.Configure(services);
            }
        }