Error on EatMapKey JSV

Hi!

I get these errors every now and then using ServiceStack 5.4.0, I don’t really know where they come from.
Anyone got any clue? They make the application go restart. (annoying, everyone must login again, but that could be fixed by some caching provider…)

2019-05-01 17:01:42,992 ERROR 1 ServiceStack.OrmLite.OrmLiteUtils - System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at System.ReadOnlySpan`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at ServiceStack.Text.Jsv.JsvTypeSerializer.EatMapKey(ReadOnlySpan`1 value, Int32& i)
   at ServiceStack.Text.Common.DeserializeDictionary`1.ParseStringDictionary(ReadOnlySpan`1 value)
   at ServiceStack.Text.Jsv.JsvReader.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<GetParseFn>b__0(String v)
   at ServiceStack.Text.TypeSerializer.DeserializeFromString(String value, Type type)
   at ServiceStack.Text.JsvStringSerializer.DeserializeFromString(String serializedText, Type type)
   at ServiceStack.OrmLite.Converters.ReferenceTypeConverter.FromDbValue(Type fieldType, Object value)
   at ServiceStack.OrmLite.OrmLiteWriteCommandExtensions.PopulateWithSqlReader[T](T objWithProperties, IOrmLiteDialectProvider dialectProvider, IDataReader reader, Tuple`3[] indexCache, Object[] values)
2019-05-01 17:02:06,594 INFO 1 BusinessApi.AppHost - Api Started

Many thanks,

It looks like it’s trying to deserialize a complex type blob but the data has unexpected contents or corrupted.

I’m surprised an Exception forces the Application to restart, does this Exception happen on Startup or something?

Well no, it doesn’t happen on Startup, I can’t get my finger behind it either when it happens exactly. Is there some logger I can enable that will persist requestslogs?

If you’re after general logging you can use any of the logging providers: https://docs.servicestack.net/logging

If you’re after persisting the Request Logs you can use CSV, Redis or Community Rollbar plugin.