Having trouble running SimpleAuth.Mvc

Hi,

I am brand new to service stack and have read the authentication document several times but I am still not fully clear on a few things so went to have a play with https://github.com/NetCoreApps/SimpleAuth.Mvc but I can’t get it to run.

When I try to restore the project I get this error;

C:\projects\servicestacktests\SimpleAuth.Mvc\src\Mvc\Mvc.csproj : error NU1202: Package Microsoft.AspNetCore.All 2.1.1 is not compatible with netcoreapp2.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v2.0). Package Microsoft.AspNetCore.All 2.1.1 supports: netcoreapp2.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v2.1)

I googled the error and saw some suggestions to update nuget but I have all the most recent visual studio community updates available and have ran dotnet nuget locals all --clear but I still get this error.

I uninstalled all SDK version I had installed and re-installed most recent 2.0 and 2.1 sdk. I deleted .nuget/packages but still the same error.

I am able to open up other project without any error including older projects so I am a bit confused of the issue.

Any one have any suggestions on what issue could be?

I changed target framwork in csproj to 2.1 and it runs. Sorry, cant see any option to delete post.

1 Like