I noticed that all error messages inside https://github.com/ServiceStack/ServiceStack/blob/f2c908538ff19a51b08c5641365422025743b50b/src/ServiceStack/Auth/ApiKeyAuthProvider.cs are not using the
ErrorMessages static strings (Except for ApiKeyRequiresSecureConnection). As I am trying to translate these kind of strings on the client-side it would be nice if these where added to the mentioned
If there is no real issue with "converting" them I could help doing this via a PR. Let me know.
Yeah if you're happy to send a PR I'd be happy merging it
I made the PR
Thanks, the latest v5.1.1 on MyGet now includes this change.