Prevent Encoding in MD template of htmlDump

I took this exact example and my markdown template has an htmlDump() in it but the output of the htmlDump is encoded. Is there an easy way to prevent that encoding?

var _context = new ScriptContext
{
	PageFormats = { new MarkdownPageFormat() },

}.Init();

_context.VirtualFiles.WriteFile("email.md", @"#Request\n\n
		{{ htmlDump(data) }}
");

_context.VirtualFiles.WriteFile("layout.html", "<html><body>{{page}}</body></html>");

var data = new FormData() {
	FirstName = "John", 
	LastName="Smith",
	Email="me@gmail.com",
	Phone="5222222222"
};

var htmlEmail = new PageResult(_context.GetPage("email"))
{
	Layout = "layout",
	Args = new Dictionary<String, object>()
	{
	["data"] = data
	},
	PageTransformers = { MarkdownPageFormat.TransformToHtml }
}.Result;

This is what is produced and I just want the raw

which normally seems to work but not for some reason in this case.
<html><body><h1>CCPA Request\n</h1>
<pre><code>        &lt;table class=&quot;table&quot;&gt;&lt;tbody&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;Id&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;2&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;CreatedDate&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;2020-10-16&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;KnowWhatWasCollected&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;True&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;DeleteMyInfo&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;False&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;FirstName&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;Test&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;LastName&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;Test last&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;Phone&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;55555555&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;Email&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;e@e.com&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;Ip&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;::1&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;RecaptchaResponse&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;abc&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;th&gt;RecaptchaScore&lt;/th&gt;&lt;td&gt;0&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/tbody&gt;&lt;/table&gt;
</code></pre>

</body></html>

Why are you indenting the markdown? Indented text is evaluated as a code block in Markdown.

But you shouldn’t be embedding HTML in your markdown, the behavior is going to be dependent on the markdown provider used. You can try embedding HTML without indenting it which it hopefully ignores it, otherwise don’t use markdown for your HTML page body, i.e. change it to use email.html instead & remove the PageTransformer.