ServiceStack.Interfaces: Version question

Hello,

I saw that you released V4.0.48 to nuget and I noticed that the Dll for ServiceStack.Interfaces is still V4.0.47. I was wondering if this was normal.

Thanks

Can you provide a screenshot where you’ve seen this? the assembly version of ServiceStack.Interfaces.dll should remain at 4.0.0.0 since it’s the only dll that’s strong named by default.

I’ve just pulled down latest v4.0.48 on NuGet and am not seeing any v4.0.47 version anywhere.

I have a Powershell script to fetch & update nuget references and it uses System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.GetVersionInfo to display the Dlls’ version:

I ran my script on an old version of the software and it outputs 4.0.42 for all ServiceStack Dlls. Here’s the powershell command I used: [System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo]::GetVersionInfo("ServiceStack\PCL\ServiceStack.Interfaces.dll")

I can also see V4.0.47 using the file’s property from Windows Explorer:

ok yeah that’s showing the benign [AssemblyFileVersion]. I’ll have to check why the CI didn’t get rewrite that to v4.0.48 but it’s just cosmetic as the last pre-release v4.0.47 build is equivalent to the v4.0.48 build which I’ve just checked has the latest interfaces added in this release.

That’s good to know, thanks.