I found a weird issue where the enum DayOfWeek is not present in the generated code the first time I update my references after a build/iisreset. It looks like some kind of race condition (I'm guessing) however I was not able to reproduce it in a standalone project. My workaround is to run the 'update references' twice in Eclipse.
I don't think you'll be able to fix it since I cannot reproduce it in a separate project but I thought I should tell you in case it rings a bell.
- Modify some C# code
- Compile the solution
- Update the service references in Eclipse
- This takes a while (20-30 seconds) because the server has to 'wake up' and the project is complex
- The DayOfWeek enum is not present in the generated code
- Update the service references in Eclipse again
- The DayOfWeek enum is present in the generated code
I'm using this code to add the enum:
var nativeTypes = this.GetPlugin<NativeTypesFeature>();
Thanks for posting the details you have, I'll try reproducing the problem but haven't come across the same issue myself yet. I'll update here if I do.