I find the version of Swagger-UI that ships with ServiceStack (6.11 or earlier) to be hopelessly slow with larger API’s. I’ve experimented with the latest Swagger-UI and it’s at least 100 times faster on the intial load compared to the current version ServiceStack uses.
So, I’ve embarked on an effort to see what I need to do to use the latest Swagger-UI.
I’ve been reading the docs on replacing the built-in ServiceStack embedded resources relating to Swagger-UI on Open API
If I put the latest Swagger-UI files in a swagger-ui folder, when clicking the Swagger-UI link on the metadata page the OpenAPIFeature adds does use the new Swagger-UI - but it’s not setting the URL for the openapi document to be the /openapi of the API.