Theme issues for new UI

This is the rendering for /ui,

This is same site but /ui-v1

Any ideas what might cause the difference in render? Not too bothered about the edit controls but the grid column headers are unreadable

Nope never seen this before, does it still happen in incognito mode or a different browser?

I’m assuming it’s an old .css cache or browser extension. Did you do a full refresh? (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+F5) if that doesn’t resolve it, try opening Dev console and check disable cache.

Try toggling between browser dark/light mode. I think tailwind applies css based on the browser mode.

fyi: This happens to me as well when using dark theme in the browser. When using light theme everything looks good. Also happens on MyApp (web-templates.io) Same behavior across Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Also same in incognito mode.
Disable cache and full refresh does not help.

Thanks for reporting, this should now be resolved in the latest v6.8.1+ that’s now available on MyGet.

I’ve updated Blazor Gallery to use the latest v6.8.1 which should now look good with Firefox in Dark Mode: https://blazor-gallery.servicestack.net/ui/QueryAlbums

1 Like