Using SignalR with Self-hosted service

We had tested before 3 months to host a SignalR hub in the same executable with our appHost in a self-hosted service. We had tried to initialize the SignalR after the appHost had actually started but we got errors.
As we were in a hurry, at first time we run the SignalR as separate executable, and later that we wanted to host few services also there , we did it with Asp.Net Web API. But the 95% of our back-end code is in ServiceStack.
I would like to repeat the tests and if we get again the same errors to report it with precise description here. But I would like to know if there are known problems with self-hosted services, as the one example and all questions I have read are about an ASP.Net application -ServiceStack - SignalR.

thank you.

Please note we only provide support for our own ServiceStack libraries here. You can host ServiceStack + SignalR together in an ASP.NET Web Application by utilizing the extensible HTTP Handler provider model that’s built into ASP.NET by mapping them to different handler paths. But this isn’t available for self-hosts, you would need to run them as 2 separate self-hosted HttpListener instances.

thank you .
But I asked support for my ServiceStack code. The integration with other systems is a feature of all systems.
for example as we have support for Amazon in ServiceStack, I would like to have support for Azure.
As I read in the book of Danny Reid about the “Broadcasting ServiceStack Services with SignalR” for Asp.net application,
I think It is an obvious question, if I can do the same with self-hosted services.

Like I said above, hosting ServiceStack + SignalR together is available in ASP.NET by using its formal HttpHandler provider model that’s built into ASP.NET, this is not available for Self Hosts. So you can’t host them together sharing the same request pipeline, you’d need to host them on 2 independent self-hosted HttpListener instances.

You can submit any feature requests for new libraries or docs on ServiceStack’s UserVoice.