I am experiencing a very strange issue in Servicestack Authentication on the latest version 6.3.1.
I am using Postgres caching, AutoQuery, Cors, Profiling, DB Validation, AdminUsersFeature and SharpPagesFeatures and am not using distinct roles in AuthRepository
I created in incognito web session to stop any caching from happening. When I log into Servicestack at https://localhost:5001/ui/ I get to a page that shows I have the roles of Admin and SuperUser
When I however look at the database AppUser for my login, I only have the Admin Role in the database.
I then went to https://localhost:5001/auth to get my session id and looked it up the the cache_entry database. The results that came back is shown below.
I then went to your new logging and profiling page to see what is happening. This is what it shows me.
Neither in the CacheEntry table or in the AppUser table used for authentication do I have the SuperUser role. When I take the exact same source code and deploy it to our development server, it shows correctly. I have cleared all nuget packages and restored them and cleaned my project and recompiled as well.
One thing that is not working in both localhost and on our dev servers is that on https://localhost:5001/admin-ui/users user records are there but is not showing. When I look at the logging and profile the user records does come back.