I’m experimenting with Vue-Vite template and it seems that authentication has a bug.
Steps to reproduce:
- x new vue-vite ssauth_test
- no code modification just run server and npm run dev
- go to http://localhost:5173/signin and login with existing credentials
- Sign Out
- try to Sign In again but use the wrong credentials
- instead of standard “Invalid Username or Password”, the error message is “Value cannot be null”
- then if the page is refreshed, everything works as expected (an error message is “Invalid Username or Password” for wrong credentials)
I have one more issue with this template but I am not sure if it is by design.
When the user is signed in and refreshes the page that requires authentication, there is a short redirection on /signIn page. This is not noticeable on the template until the application becomes “havier” with resources.
I have cosole.log in invalidAttrRedirect function, and the redirect is logged every time a page that requires authentication is refreshed:
On profile page refresh: